The newly redesigned 2018 Hyundai Elantra has been revealed to the masses, and will soon land at Van Hyundai in Carrollton. Featuring wireless device charging, blind spot monitoring and a perky 1.6L turbo engine, the new model is a prime pick for buyers in the market for a sporty sedan. Get a full view of the car in the walkaround video inside.
2017 Hyundai Elantra Quick Specs
If you've ever thought about purchasing vehicles like the 2016 Chevrolet Cruze, Mazda3, Toyota Corolla, Nissan Sentra, Honda Civic and the Ford Focus in Carrollton, compare Hyundai 's new 2017 Elantra first; we're confident that it's perfect for you. The Elantra's advanced incar technologies and budget-friendly price are just a few of the enticing characteristics that shoppers will benefit from. When compared to the vehicles listed above, in terms of price it's clearly a phenomenal value, making it a popular choice among Hyundai customers in Carrollton. Find even more info; see our quick-facts list for the Elantra - bullets below this paragraph.
- 2017 Hyundai Elantra Cargo Space: 14.4 cubic feet
- 2017 Hyundai Elantra Doors: 4-door
- 2017 Hyundai Elantra Body Style(s): Sedan
- 2017 Hyundai Elantra MPG: 29 city / 38 highway
- 2017 Hyundai Elantra MSRP: $17,150
- 2017 Hyundai Elantra 0-60 MPH in 8.4 seconds
- 2017 Hyundai Elantra Colors: Red, Electric Blue, Silver, Black, etc...
- 2017 Hyundai Elantra Seats: 5 passengers